|1||4mm Stackable Colorful Banana Plug to Crocodile Alligator Clips Heavy Duty Test Leads|
|2||4mm Straight Banana Plug to Test Hook Test Leads|
|3||4MM Straight Banana Plug Test Leads|
|4||4mm Stackable Banana Plug to Alligator Clips Test Leads|
|5||4mm Stackable Through Hole Banana PlugThrough hole to Alligator Clips Test Leads|
|6||4mm Straight Banana Plug to Crocodile Alligator Clip Heavy Duty Test Leads|
|7||4mm Straight Banana Plug to Alligator Clip Test Leads|
|8||Bed-of-Nails Alligator Clip to Safety Banana Plug Test Lead|
|9||4MM Straight Banana Plug To Safety Banana Plug Test Leads|
|10||4mm Safety Straight Male to Male Heavy Duty Banana Plug Test Leads|
|11||4MM Safety Male to Female Heavy Duty Banana Plug Test Leads|
|12||4MM Straight Safety Banana Plug To Right Angle Safety Banana Plug Test Leads|
|13||4MM Right Angle Safety Banana Plug To Heavy Duty Alligator Clip Test Leads|
|14||4MM Safety Right Angle Male Banana Plug to Bed-of-Nails Alligator Test lead|
|15||4MM Right Angle Safety Banana Plug To Test Hook Test Leads|
|16||4MM Dual Right Angle Safety Banana Plug Test Leads|
|17||4MM Safety Banana Plug Test Leads|
|18||4mm Banana Plug to Test Hook Test Leads|
|19||Kelvin Clip Probes with 4MM Safety Male Banana Plug Test Lead|
|20||4mm Mini stacking banana plug to alligator clip test lead|
|21||Mini 4mm Stacking Banana Plug Test Lead Cable|
|22||Minigrabber Test Clip test hook To Stacking Banana Plug cable|
|23||4MM Banana Plug to Alligator Clip Test Lead|
|24||Safety 4mm Banana Plug to Bed of Nails Clip Test Lead|
|25||Mini Grabber Stackable 4MM Banana Plug to Test Hook Cable Lead|
|26||Safety Electrical Double-ended 4MM Sheathed Stackable Banana Plug Test Lead For Digital Multimeter|
|27||Safety Electrical Double-ended 4MM Retractable Sheath Stackable Banana Plug Test Lead For Digital Multimeter|
|28||Heavy Duty 1000V 15A Protective Banana Plug Male to Female Test Lead|
|29||MC4 Solar Clamp Test Lead Set|
|Solar MC4 to 4mm Test Lead Set|
Dual banana plug cable are available in a range of insulator options, lengths and colors to suit for all testing needs, with easy connection (just plug in and out, no need to turn on the device), low contact resistance, soft conductors, and good insulation performance. The use together of macthed special test leads and special protection test devices will greatly improve the efficiency of on-site debugging. In addition, stackable banana plug test leads are also suitable for instrumentation matching, laboratories and other test debugging places, electrical measurement and high-voltage professional testing. The test lead wire is made from a bundle of thin conductive copper wire coated with a PVC or silicone jacket as insulation. This provides wire protection as well as the flexibility needed for any application. The two most important factors to consider when choosing test lead wire are wire insulation and wire twisting. NUELEAD offers a variety of insulation options including materials such as Silicone, PVC and Silicone rubber.
Dual banana plug cable is made of metal and plastic, durable and safe to use. Five colors for easy identification of measurements. Often used in school physics labs to assemble circuits quickly and cheaply. They can be used to connect components to wires. It is an ideal electronic component for multimeters and other instruments to test electronic products. Useful for connecting components or other parts to wires.
Banana to banana test leads is very soft and working very well. It is a good test cable for your laboratory. Every electronics technician should have these cables. The sturdy banana plugs and insulation material greatly improve durability and flexibility, and the beautiful insulation material and banana plugs are easy to match. Use common desktop power supply or common instrument and test sockets.
1. Observe whether the drum spring of the joint part of the banana plug cable appearance can be rotated and whether it fits perfectly with the insulating part.
2. Observe whether the conductor part of the banana plug lead appearance is exposed, whether the conductor is smooth and soft, and whether the color is bright,whether it fits perfectly with the insulating part.
3. Insert a 4mm banana plug at one end into the female socket at the other end, check whether the banana plug meter lead is smooth and unobstructed, and experience whether the plugging force meets the standard.
4. Insert a 4mm banana plug at one end into the hole socket of the multimeter, and observe whether it can be inserted and pulled out normally. If there is obvious clogging, then it is not suitable. If it can be inserted normally, observe whether there is obvious exposed metal part, if there is, it will cause a safety risks
· 4mm banana plug test leads are made of high quality copper material which are soft, flexible and durable.
· Banana plugs are stackable. You can plug more than one banana plug into the same banana socket.
· 5 colors make it easy to distinguish them during your use.
4mm Stackable Banana Plugs
These banana plugs are stackable. You canplug more than one banana plug into the samebanana socket.
Copper Soft Wires
Banana plug test lead kit are made of high quality copper material which are soft, flexible and durable.
Banana plug multimeter leads are easy to connect a multimeter or various accessories to complete different electrical or laboratory electric testing works.
The value in front of AWG (such as 24AWG, 26AWG) indicates the number of holes that the wire passes through before forming the final diameter. Thicker wire has better physical strength and lower resistance, but the thicker the wire, the more copper is needed to make the cable, which can make the cable heavier, harder to install and more expensive too. The challenge in cable design is to use the smallest possible diameter wire while maintaining the maximum capacity of the wire at the necessary voltage and frequency.
The conventional wire gage of 4mm banana plug cables are:
18AWG, OD2.8mm, 24/0.19BC, 0.68mm²
16AWG, OD3.1mm, 26/0.25BC, 1.28mm²
14AWG, OD3.5mm, 41/0.25BC, 2mm²
12AWG, OD4.1mm, 65/0.25BC, 3.19mm²
10AWG, OD5mm, 74/0.3, 5BC. 23mm²
Stackable banana plug leads of other wire sizes can be customized upon your request.
Banana plug meter leads is what we often call the control cable, which is suitable for signal transmission and control circuit in other electrical equipment such as instruments. The instrument cable is suitable for the AC rated voltage below 500V, the long-term working temperature does not exceed 70 °C, and the laying temperature is not lower than 0 °C.
Power cables include various insulated power cables for transmission and distribution of electrical energy, and are suitable for urban underground power grids, power stations, industrial and mining enterprises with various voltage levels of 1-500KV and above, and internal power supply wires for crossing rivers and seas. Power cables with high voltage levels are mainly used to transmit and distribute high-power electrical energy cable products.
The instrument cable has no voltage level, it is low voltage, the core conductor is thin, and some have shielding performance.
Power cables are divided into high-voltage cables, medium-voltage cables and low-voltage cables. The wire diameter is generally thicker and the range of use is relatively wide.
NUELEAD can customize all kinds of 4mm banana plug cables. This head type has developped six series of products. In addition, there are many other different head types and developping head types, please check our website catalogue.Such as banana plug to alligator clip test leads，2mm stacking banana plug cables... As long as you provide product specifications, NUELEAD has specialized technicians who can make molds for you.
Which Standards Should the Banana Plug Test Lead Meet?
Safety: As with the requirements of the power supply, 4mm stackable banana plug test leads must meet strictly safety level requirements due to their direct contact with large voltages, especially the requirements of the international IEC1010 voltage and category, i.e. CATI, CAT II, CAT III or CATIV . Other requirements of IEC1010 also involve transient testing, dielectric withstand voltage, or testing to verify that the product has adequate insulation and meets requirements for current, electrical clearance, exposed metal probes, and shock resistance. Good quality test probes, along with important personal protective equipment such as gloves and glasses protection, form part of the personal protective measures defined in the NFPA70E standard.
Stacking banana plug patch cord are pass through so you can plug another set of leads in and have two active pairs at the same time. That would allow you to quick use another style lead without having to plug and re-plug leads in.These stackable banana plug leads are convenient to use for different purpose of use. Red cables and black cables make people easy to distinguish. It also has a smooth feeling when you touch it.
Add this to your meter bag, when you need a third hand, or have to test many circuits sequentially, this is an absolute necessity. Rubber insulation and the banana plugs match easily with a regular Desktop power supply or a regular meter.
Electrical testing is a rigorous and meticulous work, and insulation resistance testing is of course no exception. In addition to the above-mentioned requirements for many aspects of the test lead, there are still some details that have not been paid attention to in the specific operation and use, even completely. Minor notes that are overlooked. Among them, the following four situations should be paid attention to.
(1) The two banana plugs wire cannot be touched or twisted together, and should be connected separately; the banana plug cables cannot be placed on the device under test, other metal objects or leads, nor can they be dragged on the ground; during the whole test process, Hands and other parts of the body are not allowed to touch the test circuit and relevant parts of the object under test. This is because the insulation defect of the 4mm banana plug wire, the close distance between the two wires or the formation of equivalent parallel resistance through the mutual coupling of other conductive objects, the coupling and leakage of the test wire to the ground, etc. will have a certain degree of influence on the measurement results.
(2) When using the insulation resistance meter to test the insulation resistance of high-voltage equipment, two people must share the responsibility. One of them must wear insulation gloves and shoes, and hold the insulation rod connected with the "L" test wire to the object to be measured. The "L" banana plug lead is timely overlapped and removed from the test point of the other person; the other person is responsible for shaking the insulation resistance meter and reading the test data.
(3) When testing insulation resistance near live equipment, if the banana plug meter leads needs to be moved for the purpose of the test, a special person must be set up to monitor it. The purpose is to prevent the test line from touching the live body and causing personal and equipment safety accidents.
(4) There should not be a strong electromagnetic field near the banana plugs cables (strictly speaking, it should also include the meter itself and the measured object), that is, conductors with large currents, electromagnetic equipment and components, radio frequency signal devices, etc., so as not to interfere with the insulation test.
High-quality banana plug extension leads have the characteristics of low contact resistance, soft wires, and good insulation properties. There are strict requirements for the use of ambient temperature, conductor structure and withstand voltage.
1. Ambient temperature -25℃-85℃;
2. The relative temperature is 98% 40℃.
1. The banana plug multimeter leads is divided into three parts: special plug, connecting wire and insulating handle.
2. The wire body consists of:
(1) 2.5mm2--Φ0.10×315×1 (current type);
(2) 2.1mm2--Φ0.10×266×1 (voltage type);
(3) 1.6mm2—Φ0.10×203×1 (ordinary type).
1. Wire withstand voltage: >2KV;
2. Temperature: -30℃～90℃ to maintain softness;
3. Regular energization current: 10A ~ 15A;
4. Contact resistance: <1.5mΩ;
5. Plug life: >50,000 times or more;
Banana plug jumper cables are divided into ordinary materials and elastic materials. PVC material is the most widely used plastic product at present, and it has many advantages. Polyvinyl chloride has good electrical insulation properties, can be used as low-frequency insulation material, and its chemical stability is also good. The thermal stability of PVC products is poor, and long-term heating will cause decomposition, release HCl gas, and make PVC discolored, so its application range is narrow, and the operating temperature is generally between -15 and 55 degrees.
The PVC elastic material used by NUELEAD reduces the hardness of PVC and strengthens its elastic properties by adding elastic material to PVC. It has excellent properties of high tension, high tensile force, toughness and aging resistance, and the operating temperature is generally between -30°C and 90°C.
NUELEAD provides OEM. Different colors, lengths and logos about stackable banana plug cable can be customized.
We have tried the color customization of the alligator clip test leads and the customer is very satisfied with the customized color.
The length and wire gauge can be customized according to your needs. Usually, the product length of 0.5m and 1m sells better.
Regarding logo customization, NUELEAD has professional mold masters who can customize products for you. We will provide product renderings for your confirmation before opening the mold. After the sample production is completed, send the sample to confirm, we can design the packaging paper card for you free of charge, and then mass production after the final confirmation.
Customized banana plug patch cords follow product customization, make the original general requirements refined, refined and specialized, and customize specific product performance according to different requirements. On the basis of the original extensive requirements, it has achieved more refined requirements and expanded the product range. NUELEAD will provide strong technical support for the professional requirements of higher performance, more representative and professional, such as higher cycle times and softer structure.
NUELEAD has already released 3.5mm stackable cables like stackable banana plug cable, which are also selling very well.
If you have other products that you want to make into a stacked structure, we can design and make them for you. Some customers want to make male and female stackable products of Dupont needles, and we are already developping them. NUELEAD has a professional R&D team and equipment to complete the project.
Please make sure your contact information is correct. Your message will be sent directly to the recipient(s) and will not be publicly displayed. We will never distribute or sell your personal information to third parties without your express permission.