Product features (characteristics):
"Equipped with interchangeable probe tip, which is high sensitivity, excellent Performance and Reliable Function.
4 colors identification rings compatible with most oscilloscope probe sizes for easy channel differentiation."
Product appearance (structure):
"Most probes are composed of probe heads, probe cables, compensation equipment or other signal conditioning networks, and probe connectors.
In order to make oscilloscope measurements, you must first be able to physically connect the probe to the test point. To achieve this, most probes have at least one or two meters of associated cable. But the probe cable reduces the probe bandwidth: the longer the cable, the greater the drop. In addition to the one or two meters long cable, most probes also have a probe head or a handle with a probe. The probe head can fix the probe, and the user can move the probe to contact the test point. Usually this probe adopts a spring-supported hook form, which can actually connect the probe to the test point.
In order to obtain usable measurement results, the signal on the probe must be transmitted to the input of the oscilloscope with sufficient fidelity through the probe head and cable."
How the product works (principle):
"1. When connecting the probe to the circuit under test, the ground terminal of the probe must be connected to the ground wire of the circuit under test. Otherwise, in the floating state, the potential difference between the oscilloscope and other equipment or the earth may cause electric shock or damage the oscilloscope, probe or other equipment.
2. When measuring pulse signals and high-frequency signals with a short settling time, please try to place the ground wire of the probe as close as possible to the position of the measured point. If the ground wire is too long, it may cause waveform distortion such as ringing or overshoot.
3. In order to avoid the influence of the ground wire on the high-frequency signal test, it is recommended to use the special grounding accessory of the probe.
4. To avoid measurement errors, be sure to check and calibrate the probe before measurement. The calibration principle and method of probe attenuation compensation have been introduced before, so I won’t go into details here.
5. For the high voltage test, use a special high voltage probe to distinguish the positive and negative poles and confirm that the connection is correct before powering on to start the measurement.
6. When the two test points are not at the ground potential, a ""floating"" measurement, also called a differential measurement, should be performed, and a professional differential probe should be used"
Product production process:
"The oscilloscope probe uses brand new materials and has high quality.
In addition, high-quality materials and high technology can enhance its feel and enhance its structure.
The smooth surface is comfortable to use.
In addition, the probe uses an injection molded ground wire to extend its service life and ensure reliable contact."
Product model (specification parameters):
Bandwidth: 100 MHz (10:1)
Rise Time: 3.5ns (10:1)
Attenuation Ratio: X1,X10
Input Resistance: X1: 1MΩ±2%; X10: 10MΩ±2%
Bandwidth: X1: DC- 6MHz ; X10: DC- 100MHz
Max input Voltage: X1: <200V DC + Peak AC; X10: <600V DC + Peak AC
Input capacitance: 10X:13-17pF ; 1X: 70-120pF Compensation Range : 10 - 35pF
Generally speaking, the oscilloscope is used to measure the voltage signal (there are also photometry or current, which are first converted into voltage measurement through the corresponding sensor). The oscilloscope probe is an electronic component that connects the circuit under test and the input of the oscilloscope. The main function of the probe is to lead the measured voltage signal from the measuring point to the oscilloscope for measurement.
||P4100 Oscilloscope Probe
||P2200 Oscilloscope Probe
||P6500 Oscilloscope Probe
||P1260D Oscilloscope Probe
Our main products are Test leads,Test lead kits,Test lead holder,Banana plugs,oscilloscope probe test lead kits
,bnc test lead kit,etc